Full Time Registered Nurses
Join the South Devon Veterinary Group & be part of our brilliant veterinary nursing community.
At South Devon Veterinary Hospital and Referrals we have a dedicated team of night nurses who provide our out-of-hours inpatient care.
We are looking to recruit experienced registered veterinary nurses to join this dedicated and specialised team.
Saturday & Sunday Night every other weekend (2 x 16 hour shifts 16:00 – 08:00)
Saturday & Sunday days (07:30 – 16:30)
If you would be interested in either of these vacancies or would like an informal confidential chat about joining our team please do get in touch.
We offer an enhanced FTE Salary of £33,280 per annum to reflect this specialised and dedicated position.
Because You Matter
Investing in you is at the heart of what we do, so in addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from;
Work life balance
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Company Sick Pay allowance from day one
- Have your birthday off on us
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing, including discounted gym membership
- Non-accidental injury support
- £550 CPD allowance per year
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
- Relocation packages for candidates moving from outside of the area.
If this position is of interest to please email The Practice Director – email@example.com