Our online referral forms are for use by veterinary surgeons wishing to refer cases only. If you have a pet who you wish to be seen at South Devon Referrals, please contact your veterinary practice and ask them to contact us to arrange referral. We will then contact you to arrange a convenient appointment time.
Referrals can be arranged by completing the appropriate quick and convenient online form:
- General referral (Ophthalmology, Endoscopy, Soft Tissue Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Cardiology, Dentistry, Physiotherapy.
- Outpatient CT scanning referral.
- Laparoscopic neutering (for routine neutering only) referral.
You will receive a copy of the online referral by email: if you do not receive this then please contact us by other means to confirm we have received your referral (please check your spam folder).
Downloadable MS word versions of the referral forms are also available to be returned by email or fax:
- General referral form (Ophthalmology, Endoscopy, Surgery (Soft Tissue or Orthopaedic), Cardiology, Dentistry, Physiotherapy.
- Outpatient CT scanning.
- Laparoscopic neutering (for routine neutering only).